Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Elite & The One

The Elite & The One
Alphabet Challenge 

I thought I'd do a quick review of these books since I finished up the series and I am going to use them for my Alphabet Challenge. The story is a continuation of The Selection process with America still competing for Maxon while trying to decide if she still loves Aspen. They also both get into deeper topics such as the Caste system and the trouble within it. America and Maxon form and alliance with the Northern rebels and believe it or not I started liking Celeste. Overall they were good books and quick reads. My only issue was that I thought it took way too long for America to make her final choice. Hope you all read them and enjoy! 

PS: Aren't these book covers just gorgeous!?!?!



No comments:

Post a Comment