Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Alphabet Soup Challenge

Another Challenge!!! I only read about 25 books last year and that is just sad! I am trying to read more and these challenges help me, you should try one too!!!



It’s an alphabet challenge!!! The challenge is to read one book that has a title starting with every letter of the alphabet.
You can drop the A’s and The’s from the book titles as shown below.
For those pesky Q, X AND Z titles the word with the challenge letter can be anywhere in the title.
 Make a list on your blog from A-Z. Throughout the year, as you go along, add the books you are reading to the list. Towards the end of the year, you can check and see which letters you are missing and find books to fit.

Books can be read in any order and all formats – print – e-book – audio – are acceptable for this challenge!

I will be updating this as I go along!


A~  Angels & Demons
B~  Black Dawn, Rachel Caine                                                  
C~ Cinder, Marissa Meyer                                                
D~
E~ The Elite , Kiera Cass 
F~ Fall of Night, Rachel Caine
G~The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
H~ Hourglass - Myra McEntire
 I~
I Got You, Babe, Jane Graves 
J~
K~
L~ The Lost Hero, Rick Riordan
M~ The Magician's Nephew, C.S. Lewis 

N~
O~ The One, Kiera Cass
P~ The Peach Keeper, Sarah Addison Allen
Q~
R~ Revelations - Melissa de la Cruz 
S~ The Surgeon - Tess Gerritsen
T~
U~
V~The Van Allen Legacy- Melissa de la Cruz
W~
X~
Y~ Yes Please - Amy Poehler
Z~


If you want to join also sign up here!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just signed up for the Alphabet Soup Challenge! My goal is to read 26 books in 2015. Thanks, again, for sharing this challenge. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete