Friday, August 14, 2015

Yes Please

Yes Please - Amy Poehler 
Alphabet Challenge 
5 out of 5 Stars 

Oh Amy Poehler you're so funny! I loved this book, it was witty, humorous, sad and just all around wonderful. I've been telling everyone about it! I have found that I really enjoy reading comedians auto biographies. Some, like this one,  I listen to on audio book which I like because they narrate the book themselves and it adds little nuances you don't get when reading it yourself. Here is the blurb from goodreads.comIn Amy Poehler’s highly anticipated first book, Yes Please, she offers up a big juicy stew of personal stories, funny bits on sex and love and friendship and parenthood and real life advice (some useful, some not so much), like when to be funny and when to be serious. Powered by Amy’s charming and hilarious, biting yet wise voice, Yes Please is a book full of words to live by. This was just a great, well written book by a super funny lady and seriously you should read it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment